Friday 20 November 2009

TFI Friday #6



Friday at last, its been a long week and this may be the last you from me for a while. Nothing's went wrong, i just have to concentrate on uni work for the next few weeks as its deadlines galore. There may be some guest posters to fill my post, so be on the lookout for something different in my absence. Its been a long week and this may be the last you hear from me for a while, but its still the weekend. Enjoy the tracks.

Tracks:
Boys Noize - Kontact Me
Hey Today! - Necessary Evil
Acid Girls - The Numbers Song 
Michael Jackson - Remember the Time (Don Diablo Remix)
Gigi Barocco - Puah

*Bonus mash-up from the Bast*rds:
The Bast*rds of  Bass - Lose Your Heartbeat (Eminem vs The Knife) 

The bonus is a little goodbye present from myself until i return (and also to make up for the missing track 2), been sitting on this track for about a year or so now, enjoy.

No response to “TFI Friday #6”

Leave a Reply