Friday 8 January 2010

TFI Friday #10


Welcome to the return of our weekly updates. This week I have a few tasty treats for you folks that'll hopefully brighten up your weekend in this frankly astonishingly bad weather. I'm usually Mr. Cold when it comes to weather but even I have to admit that this is beginning to take the piss. Where I live, it has been snowing non-stop for a good two weeks now and it doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon. I haven't seen anything like this, well, ever really. Could this be the result of global warming? I've no idea. Aren't we supposed to be overdue an ice age by a couple of hundred/thousand years? Again, who knows, I just hope it goes away sometime soon. Either way, make the most of your weekend and enjoy the tracks.

The Proxy - Think First
Filthy Rich - Make You Freq (Miles Dyson Remix)
Digitalism - Taken Away (Disco Trash Music Remix)
Laidback Luke - Need Your Loving (Felix Cartal Remix)
Kylie Minogue - Wow (MSTRKRFT Remix)

No response to “TFI Friday #10”

Leave a Reply