Friday 13 November 2009

TFI Friday #5


I don't know what it is about today but I have a really good feeling about it. I was woken up reasonably early this morning with the sun completely blasting me through my windows. Considering it is November, to say it was a much needed climate surprise would be the understatement of the century, especially considering that the United Kingdom is supposed to be getting hit with one of the worst storms of the year.

To make matters infinitely better, I am around 80% sure we're doing a RoboCop marathon tonight which may not sound like much but for some reason I'm looking forward to it perhaps more than I should be. After watching the frankly disappointing and unrealistic love drama/comedy Adventureland last night, I need some vigilante justice enforced with extreme prejudice to balance myself out. Enjoy the tracks.

Felix Cartal - Montreal Dreams
Crookers - Big Money Comin'
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)
Les Petits Pilous - Wake Up
The Proxy - Dance In The Dark

No response to “TFI Friday #5”

Leave a Reply